Project Frenzy

Hello, welcome to Project Frenzy Forums.. As a guest you are able to view our Support thread. However, as a member you receive all that we have to offer including..

1.Early Release downloads + Beta Testing
2.Daily up-to-date information, and latest news
3.Suggest mods, and give us feedback.
4.Talk with the community, and even apply for a position!

What are you waiting for? It's FREE!! -->Click Here To Sign Up!<--

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Frenzy

Hello, welcome to Project Frenzy Forums.. As a guest you are able to view our Support thread. However, as a member you receive all that we have to offer including..

1.Early Release downloads + Beta Testing
2.Daily up-to-date information, and latest news
3.Suggest mods, and give us feedback.
4.Talk with the community, and even apply for a position!

What are you waiting for? It's FREE!! -->Click Here To Sign Up!<--

Project Frenzy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the Frenzy gaming community, supporting modifications to Skyrim.

3 posters

Frequently Asked Questions

Hockeyt0wn13
    Hockeyt0wn13
    Admin
    Admin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Hockeyt0wn13 2/22/2012, 6:16 pm

Q: Where do I install the Performance pack?
    A: Just place all the contents in your main Skyrim Directory, NOT the data folder.

Q: What exactly does the performance pack do?
    A: It targets low-end and Mid-ranged PC's.. it is aimed at ATI users mostly but will provide a 15-25+ boost in FPS for all users.

Q: Will this mod kill my performance?
    A: No, actually if you install ALL of our mods.. You will see a HUGE increase in performance.

Q: I get the "Extract Error" when extracting the Performance Pack.. what do I do?
    A: Make sure you have download 7Zip, this is likely the cause of the problem.

Q: What is BIS and where can I find it?
    A: BIS is a system we use in our textures.. It's built right in to the textures so you don't need to worry about how or where to download it.. It replicates the visual effects of the ENB mod.. WITHOUT performance loss.

Q: Do I need to install the texture packs to play your Esp?
    A: Nope, those are not mandatory.. however we do recommend you at least try them out.

Q: Will you provide a FOMOD for us in the future?
    A: Yes, we will make sure you can enable/Disable what features you would like.

Q: Why can't I rank higher in some perks?
    A: There are level requirements for some perks and if you don't meet them.. You won't be able to perk in them.

Last edited by Hockeyt0wn13 on 2/25/2012, 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Koen1911

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Koen1911 2/22/2012, 6:21 pm

Ah I see that it targets low-end and mid-ranges PC's. Now my PC is pretty high-end :

GTX570 Superclocked, 8gigs of DDR3 RAM, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Core i5 2500K OC'd to 4Ghz on an Asus P8P67 motherboard.

Will this Performance pack boost my game as well and will it lose any visual quality ? If this isn't the corrent topic to reply on, I will delete it.

Thanks !
    Hockeyt0wn13
    Hockeyt0wn13
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hockeyt0wn13 2/23/2012, 1:17 am

Not the correct place but I'll answer anyways lol..

It will not distort anything.. Honestly the only thing you need to worry about is your FPS going to high.. as that might cause some screen tearing issues.
    slimjim88

Post by slimjim88 2/27/2012, 12:45 am

I can't figure out how to start a forum so I'm posting in here, but i have a few questions. I don't notice any new perks i read something about level requirements for certain perks, is that all you added or did you add new perks as well. And i don't see and new items in the tanning rack, do i need the materials to be able to see the new items in there or is it a glitch.
    Hockeyt0wn13
    Hockeyt0wn13
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hockeyt0wn13 2/28/2012, 1:44 pm

In regards to tradeskills.. You will always need a certain "Condition" to gain access to that area.. For example when using the forge you can't create daedric armor without the perk.. same goes with everything else..

If you view the Destruction perks.. You will notice a lot of changes, and currently is the only tree with level requirements.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 1:07 pm